Felting and Free Motion Machine Embroidery Workshop
Watch this space for next workshop date
We have loved making these beautiful pictures on previous workshops, now it's your turn to have a go.
Join us to make a beautiful scenic picture using wool and a variety of fabrics.
Learn felting and free motion sewing whilst you discover your artistic side.
This workshop is suitable for beginners and those with felting experience, and by the end of the class you will have created a beautiful piece of felted artwork.
We will be exploring needle felting using:
• Needle punching, needle punch embellisher machines
• Different materials to create texture.
• Learning about what materials you can use including recycled fabrics
• Working in three dimensions
• How to choose a picture to create depth and colour combination
• Working on details using free hand machine embroidery.
For more information or to book your place pop in store or call us on 02476222134
or call us on 02476222134
Heirloom Pillow Workshop
Watch This Space
On this course you will learn the basic heirloom stitches and techniques such as puffing, lace insertion, twin needle and traditional pin tucks to produce a beautiful heirloom accessory pillow.
Jennie Rayment Is Back 5th April
Watch this space for info
The workshop will fill fast so call us on 02476222143 or pop in store to book your place