Fancy joining us for one of our great workshops?
Pop in store or call us on 02476222134 to book your place
Jelly Roll Quilt
Wondering what to do with that Jelly roll?
Why not turn it into this stunning quilt.
By taking the Jelly roll lengths and sewing those together with an added plain strip and then cutting them to the secret formula you can create complicated designs with ease.
Monday 14th January
11 am - 2 pm
We have loved making these beautiful pictures on previous workshops, now it's your turn to have a go.
Join us to learn felting and free motion sewing whilst you discover your artistic side.
This Month we are getting stuck into
Purse / Bag making.
Made from all your scrap fabrics and threads
You'll get a beautifully unique finish.
We will be exploring needle felting using:
• Needle punching, needle punch embellisher machines
• Different materials to create texture.
• Learning about what materials you can use including recycled fabrics
• Working in three dimensions
• How to choose a picture to create depth and colour combination
• Working on details using free hand machine embroidery.
Places book in advance by calling us on 02476222134
Or pop in to
Coventry Sewing Centre