The Memory Craft 550e is the largest stand-alone embroidery machine and is a great partner to a Janome sewing machine.
- Maximum embroidery area 200 x 360mm (7.9 x 14.2inches)
- 180 built-in designs
- 6 fonts for monogramming
- Anti-kink thread guide
- Patent-pending hoop levers on re36b hoop
- 2 and 3 letter monogramming
- Embroidery sewing speed: 400-860 spm
- Flexible stitch travelling (by units of 1, 10, 100, 500)
- Auto return post thread break
- On-screen editing functions include enlarge/ reduce, rotate, flip, drag and drop, arc, combine, copy and paste, grouping, & more
This new machine has many modern new features with a built-in embroidery library that contains 180 designs including floral alphabets and sashiko designs. There are six fonts included allowing you to be creative with space for your projects. It also features an extra-wide extension table giving you room for all your projects. Find out more about the new memory craft 550E by viewing the PDF brochure below.
Weight – 11.6 kg